WibiEnterprise 3.0 is a software platform for brands to develop and deliver real-time, customer-centric Big Data Applications across channels
Many enterprises invest heavily in big data storage infrastructures, but few have succeeded in rapidly assembling and iterating on applications that exploit the power of data.
The Problem: Application engineers and data scientists spend too much time trying to piece together infrastructure and data. Most often, solving these technology problems prevents these teams from efficiently and successfully adding value by deploying effective models leading to satisfying user experiences.
The Solution: WibiEnterprise 3.0 is a state-of-the-art platform and development SDK for assembling and delivering highly analytical, real-time Big Data Applications that close the gap between big data storage, data science and application development. WibiEnterprise 3.0 enables a real-time, 360 degree view of each customer and allows organizations to deliver personalized experiences across channels.
Benefits of WibiEnterprise 3.0 platform:
- Allows organizations to run multiple applications against multiple views of the same data.
- Provides a flexible application service infrastructure by adding schema evolvability to Big Data infrastructure, supporting multiple applications accessing the same data sets.
- Provides Data Scientists with the ability to deploy predictive models directly to live applications without re-engineering.
- Integrates batch model training and real-time predictive model scoring into one mission-critical system. Accommodates the variability of various data sets.
Using WibiEnterprise 3.0, organizations can build Applications that include:
- Dynamic segmentation
- Personalized content
- Relevant search results
- Next best actions
- Anomaly detection
- Predictive recommendations
Benefits of Big Data Applications built and deployed on WibiEnterprise 3.0:
- Top-line growth from increased customer spend
- Higher customer engagement
- Increased customer retention
- Increased customer lifetime value
How it works:
WibiEnterprise is based on the the Kiji Project, WibiData’s open source project for developing and deploying Big Data Applications. WibiEnterprise provides a step-by-step program to build a platform that allows companies to run real-time predictive models between application channels (web properties) and their engineering and data science teams. This approach allows enterprises to deliver the right message, at the right time, in the right context.
Core features of WibiEnterprise include:
- Schema Management – A framework for defining tables and datasets that allows for consistent evolution over time without downtime.
- Batch Processing – A framework for bulk imports, complex analysis tasks and other MapReduce jobs.
- Machine Learning Model Lifecycle – A framework for authoring machine learning models, batch model training, model deployment and real-time model scoring.
- Data Exploration – A framework for ad hoc query and analysis of application customer data.
- Application Integration – Framework for integrating with other applications through RESTful interfaces for reads, writes and predictive model scoring.
Learn where WibiEnterprise fits in the Architecture Whitepaper.
For more information about WibiEnterprise, see our FAQ.
If you are interested in purchasing WibiEnterprise, please contact us.