How many times were you on your phone or laptop browsing some cute puppy pictures and suddenly you encountered a page with a black dinosaur saying that err_internet_disconnected, there is no internet connection? I don’t know about you but this situation annoys the hell out of me.
If you’re someone who is encountering the same problem and have no idea what to do when you have come to the right place. I will give you some guidelines about how to tackle this annoying problem and how to avoid it in the future as well.
Let us start from the very start.
You may also like Rainmeter Skins
If it’s the first time you saw this troubleshoot page then the most basic thing to do would be to refresh the page and see if it was some temporary error. Most of the times it gets resolved instantly upon refreshing the page.
2. Fix your Internet Connection:
If upon refreshing the page the error and that black dinosaur are still there then you might need to find the cause of the problem.
One by one rule out different cause with me until you find the root problem and resolve it.
- Start with checking internet connection on your phone or some other device so that you can be sure that the problem is in the device or your internet connection in general. If the internet isn’t working in the other device as well then you should see if you paid your internet bill on time or not. Because if you didn’t then you can always play that dinosaur game until you can afford to pay the bill.
If that is not an option then try checking your router, check if its connected or not. Unplug the device and replug it after some time to refresh it and trust me it works like magic.
Most of the time the connection gets down due to some unknown reasons and re-plugging the router helps n 80% of the cases.
For those 20% unfortunate ones, you can call your internet service provider and ask them for a solution.
They can come to fix your router and everything will get right onto the track.
- IF the internet is working on your other devices just fine then check your network and settings on the bottom right corner of your desktop and see if the connection is fine or broken. If it’s broken then reconnect it and try again. It should solve the problem.
Also like View Private Instagram
3. Fix your LAN settings:
If the internet on your other devices is working just fine and the issue is with your laptop only, then that rules out the possibility of faulty internet. Check the other browsers on your device to pinpoint the cause.
If the internet isn’t working in any of the application on your device then this means that there might be some changing in your LAN settings.
The local area network settings sometimes change themselves causing this particular troubleshoot or you might have used proxy in past which you forgot to remove.
To fix this err_internet_disconnected follow these simple steps.
- Go to control panel by searching it in the search bar of your window 10 or from the start button in window 7.
- Press Internet options to access internet settings.
- From the bottom of the connections, tab click on the LAN settings.
- In the new pop up window, see if any of the boxes is checked if that so then undo it and press OK.
This should resolve your problem right away. Open your Google tab and see if the desired result has been achieved or not. In case of failure move on to our next solution.
4. Clean up Caches and Cookies:
Just like our room our device needs a routine clean up too. Caches and cookies from different websites can cause this problem too. So, you need to get rid of them as soon as possible.
Go to the history of you chrome or whatever search engine you are using and clear all the data including cookies and see if that annoying err-internet-disconnected sign is gone or not.
A. Cleaning up WLAN Profiles
If by trying all the above methods your problem is still there then you can try to delete your WLAN profile. This can get a little tricky so if you haven’t done that before and aren’t comfortable with tampering with these things then take your device to the expert, he can do it for you.
Though I assure you it’s super easy and simple. You will feel like a software genius after this.
- Search command prompt in the search bar of window 10.
- Write netsh wlan show profiles, this will show you all the wifi profiles. Delete all of them one by one entering the command below:
- Netsh wlan delete profile name=”[PROFILE NAME]”
- Reconnect your wifi
B. Cleaning DNS Cache:
Try to reset your transmission control protocol aka TCP or IP. You can also try cleaning all the DNS cache. How to do that? Well follow the instructions given down below:
- Click Win+R on your keyboard
- Type cmd.exe in the opening window
- Press Enter
- Try the command: netsh int ip set dns
one by one try these commands as well.
netsh winsock reset
5. Fix your Antivirus:
Sometimes antivirus programs on our device can interfere with our internet connection. To test this theory, temporarily disable your antivirus and see if the internet is running or not.
If it starts working then there you have your culprit. Now it’s up to you to decide whether you want to switch to some other antivirus program or contact the team of your current program for the fixation of this problem.
Some of these programs have a whitelist in which you can add the applications you don’t want the antivirus to work on. You can add internet in that list as well.
Given above were all the methods you can try if you face the annoying internet problem and if after trying all of them you’re still unable to figure out the root of the problem then contact some professional, they can fix your problem very easily.