Windows 10 customers on occasion face annoying blue display screen issues. When this occurs, it can flip into a huge nightmare. The web page fault in nonpaged area is one of the blue screen problems that plague laptop and desktop users.
[su_quote style=”default” cite=”” url=”” class=”custom-style”]Today I’m going to share an article which can resolve your this problem, I have added multiple solutions for my readers also these solutions are 100% working. Just leave a comment below if you like my post, you comments are precious for me.[/su_quote]
Some of the error codes related to this difficulty consist of STOP: 0x50, STOP: 0X00000050, ntfs.sys, etc. And it is not restricted to Windows 10 users alone. It can manifest in Windows 7, Windows 8 and Vista, too.
The main issue is commonly is a temporary one that can be constant with the computerized restart that it is certain to trigger. If the hassle persists or takes place as quickly as you boot up, you will want to discover an everlasting repair for it.
Read on if the page fault in nonpaged area is irritating you:
Check Your Device Disk and Memory
This blue screen
difficulty can occur when errors are existing on the difficult pressure or if
it is damaged. To perceive if this is the purpose of the Page Fault issue,
you have to run the Check Disk scan command in your system. Here is how you do
1. Enter ‘cmd’ in the Taskbar search box. In the window that opens, right-click on the ‘Command Prompt’ and choose ‘Run as Administrator’
2. When the Command Prompt opens, enter the command below: “chkdsk /f /r”
a message appears informing you that the difficult power is locked and you must
supply permission to schedule a full Check Disk scan on the restart, you have
to type Y for to affirm your permission.
restart the laptop to enable the Check Disk scan time to complete. This is
comparatively quicker in Windows 10 than it was in the 7 and 8 versions.
5. Once the Check Disk scan is done, press [R] and the [Windows] key simultaneously and enter the following command into the Run prompt: “mdsched.exe”
Restart now and test for problems. The system will immediately reboot.
scan will take about 20 minutes to complete. Once it is over, test to see if
your trouble is resolved.
An outdated, corrupt
or misguided driver can additionally trigger the blue display screen problem.
You have to test all the gadgets on the machine for the right driver. Update
any gadgets that do no longer have suited drivers. Here are the steps to do
1. Enter ‘Device Manager’ into the taskbar search box.
the right-click feature on the currently updated driver device.
3. Choose ‘Roll Back Driver’ If the above alternative is not located with the aid of right-clicking, it shows that the driver is the solely one mounted for the precise device.
This can also be performed with the aid of choosing the ‘Properties’ choice after right-clicking on the system in the Device Manager window and choosing Driver tab on it. Then you will see the button with the ‘Roll Back Driver’ option.
4. Choose ‘Uninstall’ and reboot the system. The driver will be mounted automatically as the machine restarts.
5. Generally, a faulty system can be easily identified by way of an exclamation mark in yellow that appears beside it. Rolling again drivers can unravel the issues causing the web page fault in nonpaged area error on your computer.
Disable/ Adjust Automatic
Paging File Size:
adjustments to the paging file can regularly repair the problem effectively,
principally if it is now not related to hardware problems.
1. Open ‘Control Panel’ through getting into it in the taskbar search field and clicking the appropriate choice. Select ‘System and Security’ and then just ‘System.’
2. Choose ‘Advanced System Settings’ from the sidebar on the left side.
the web page that opens, choose the Settings alternative under the Performance
4. From the Performance settings, pick out the ‘Advanced’ tab and click on the Change button discovered under the ‘Virtual Memory’ heading.
5. Untick the container after ‘Automatically manipulate paging file dimension for all drives’. Click on the ‘OK’ button to save the settings trade you made.
Exit the web page now.
the machine and take a look at to see if the problem is resolved.
software you have can also additionally be the culprit. If this is the case,
you have to uninstall the anti-virus software and reboot the gadget completely.
While it is rare for anti-virus software to reason this specific problem, it is high-quality to check if this is the case. Anti-virus programs from companies that are now not well-established have been recognized to create this kind of problem.
If uninstalling the program resolves the issue, you must discover a one-of-a-kind anti-virus to use on your computer.
Check the RAM:
The RAM in your device may additionally cause a Page Fault in Non-Paged Area Error. This takes place when the computer’s RAM is defective. Since most structures possess extra than one RAM chip, you can get to the bottom of the problem by putting off the faulty chip and leaving the ultimate chips as they are.
You need to pop a chip out and start your computer. Some computers have a special port that lets in you to get entry to the RAM easily, however, others may also require you to take the laptop apart. Follow the instructions beneath to unravel the difficulty if it is associated with the RAM:
Sometimes an energy
failure causes the RAM to malfunction and produce the error. To begin, shut
down the computer, unplug it and cast off the battery, and access the RAM.
Remove every RAM chip and reinsert it correctly.
Rebooting Your PC
Once all the RAM is reinserted, plug the laptop back in and Reboot the PC to see if the fault is corrected. If it is, you are done. If no longer you will need to proceed to check every RAM chip one at a time.
Again, shut down the computer, unplug it and do away with the battery, and get right of entry to the RAM. Remove solely one of the RAM chips this time, making certain to go away all the others in place.
(If you just have one RAM chip, you will need to buy any other one and replace it. Be positive to replace it with a RAM chip that is well suited with your computer.) The computer will no longer run barring at least one well-suited RAM chip installed.
Restart your pc and
see if the trouble is resolved. If you have eliminated the erroneous chip, the
problem will be resolved. If you still see the blue display screen error, you
have to reinsert the RAM chip you eliminated and dispose of another RAM chip.
Go via each of the RAM chips in your laptop through repeating Steps three and 4.
We hope the web page fault in nonpaged vicinity error has been resolved with one of the above methods. If after trying all the referred to techniques you nonetheless see the error, it indicates the hassle is more difficult and wants expert care to function properly.
WibiData Provides Tech Reviews and Tech News to its readers and Gets the latest gadgets news and analysis on AI, How To, and Gaming.